mortgage calculator

History

Tower Custom Homes was founded in 1997 by Kevin Wiley. We are a full service luxury custom home builder, design, remodel, Development Company. This is a company where words like values, ethics, and integrity, are a way to do business and not a slogan on a business card. We believe that if you sell out 1% of your integrity the other 99% of you has no value. We understand the deep personal relationship between a client and a contractor and work as an advocate for our customers in every project. Our primary focus and business philosophy is small business format, stressing personal service, and direct communication to our clients. We focus our business on strategic areas of the DFW Metroplex in surrounding areas building the highest quality projects while working hard to providing a better value to our clients than our competitors.

});